The National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) is a national nonprofit organization with chapters throughout the United States and internationally. The Washington, D.C. Chapter represents qualified, reliable, and experienced contractors in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia, who perform most of the electrical and telecommunications installations in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, suburban/southern Maryland, northern and southwestern Virginia.
Chartered in 1933, the Chapter’s core mission is to support its members and the electrical industry. We are committed to helping our members and the electrical industry maintain the highest levels of excellence.
Empowering Lives and Communities
- Deliver exceptional value for our members through relentless focus on their success
- Attract, develop and retain the best talent
- Collaborate with world class partners to advance our industry
- Foster member relationships
- Customer Focused: Our Customers are our members
- Leadership: to be the driving force to shape our industry
- Partnership: NECA and its Chapters will collaborate to deliver optimal value for our members
- Accountability: We measure what we do with a commitment to continuous improvement, transparency and integrity.
- Excellence: The standard by which individual and team performance is measured and rewarded.
- Innovation: A declaration to be more effective through delivering creative solutions
- Stewardship: Invest in our people and industry to leave our world a safer and better place for future generations.
- Community: To share experiences, ideas and have fun