- This event has passed.
Course – Fundamentals of Field Leadership
February 17, 2021 @ 8:00 am - April 28, 2021 @ 11:30 pm
Instructed by John Koontz, this 4-part Fundamentals of Field Leadership program is designed to establish foundational skills for the various types of field leadership, including project managers, field supervisors, and foremen.
Koontz’s industry knowledge and teaching experience have contributed to the development of this program. The cores topics of the program focus on planning, productivity, communication, documentation, maximizing profit, and closing out jobs effectively.
Part 1 | February 17, 2021
- Planning and Productivity Improvement
- Communication to Maximize Profitability
- Material Management and Labor Productivity
Part 2 | March 10, 2021
- Managing Mechanical Project Labor Costs
- Effective Project Documentation Practices
- Project Forecasting and Estimation
- Part 3 | April 7, 2021
- Essential Management Skills for Field Leaders
- Understanding Different Management Styles
- Communication Skills
- Part 4 | April 28, 2021
- Successful Project Closeout
- Maximizing Job Profit
- Reducing Productivity Drain